Today we went to an Eye doctor, Mama said that she and Papa needed to have their eyes checked. So we all went. Papa, Mama, Elena, Fiona and Sydney. We finally got there, and Mama went first. While we (the rest of us) stayed in the waiting room. We must have waited about half an hour. Now, I didn't know what the problem was today but obviously our patients must have been very low. Anyway where was I? Oh yes, I remember. Okay, now Mama Just came back, the result, no problem at all! Papa you're next. So we're waiting and Papa comes out of the office with a worried look on his face. He tells us that the doctor said he needs to wear glasses PERMANENTLY. Well as you know you get to choose the type you want. So now we are all helping Papa choose a pear. Papa has found a pair that are very thin and small.
Mama tells him that in order to look good in any pear he needs to shave that beard of his. Well I'm going to skip all those little parts that would take forever to tell. We are moving on to the next part of this errrrr, well story. Papa gets a sheet of paper that tells him that the glasses are $400. That is not affordable he says. So we leave our story at an end, well almost an end.
New Story:
I Elena Stoll The Grand Chicken of all times.
The chickening out part is when it comes to pulling teeth. It used to take weeks until it finally came out. This is the second tooth in a row that came out. I told Mama that I didn't want to pull it out because the tooth Fairy just visited me! Oh well, I must be a lucky kid.
No comments:
Post a Comment